New Zealand Certificate in Te Reo (Reo Rua) Level 3 & Level 4
If you know the basics of te reo Maori and want to take it further, here's your next step. Our safe, encouraging and interactive programme is loved by people from all cultures and backgrounds.
Develop a greater understanding of the Maori culture while you practice and build confidence in your Maori language skills. Learn alongside others at the same level, and have fun while you're doing it.
You'll learn about:
• active and passive sentence structures
• extending your vocabulary
• using different tenses
• distinguishing between Maori and non-Maori sentence structures.
You'll know how to:
• use a variety of sentence structures
• use te reo Maori in a range of formal and informal situations
• explain and practice tikanga Maori
• use a range of waiata and karakia.
You'll need to:
• complete Te Ara Reo Maori Level 2
• successfully complete a pre-entry assessment.
Where will this take me?
I want to keep studying:
Move into full immersion with Te Ronakitanga ki te Reo Kairangi Level 5, or progress to our te reo degree, Te Paritutanga o te Reo.
I want to use my qualification:
You can put your te reo Maori skills to use in most jobs in Aotearoa.
Visit our website to find out how you'll study and the learning hours required to complete this qualification. www.twoa.ac.nz | 0800 355 553
Classes start on Tuesday 5th March 2019 at Te Puru Community Centre and run through to 3rd December 2019.